Every time apple make us surprise from there new products , because of there quality of woods,software and products . So, today we are here to discuss really iphone Xs, iphone xs max or iphoneXR give us same experience as iphone series or we get somthing new to see in new XR, XS max and XS ,May be we get everything new or better from old ones.
WHAT NEW IPHONE XS AND XS MAX GOING TO GIVE US ?
- Iphone XS Max has the largest display found on any iPhone.
- The iphone XS retains the familiar design of the iPhone X, including a 5.8-inch OLED display and stainless-steel sides.
- Larger version of the XS with a 6.5-inch OLED display called the iphone xs max.
- The iPhone XS and XS Max come in silver, space gray and gold.
- All three new phones have a new A12 Bionic processor and Apple claims is 15 percent faster than last year’s A11 chip in the iPhone X.
- Stronger body in comparioson to old iphone models.
- Apple opted for more of a straw-colored gold this time than for previous gold iPhone models.
The iPhone XS and XS Max became available for preorder last Friday Sept. 14 and will launch this Friday, Sept. 21. The iPhone XR will be available to preorder on Friday Oct. 19.
WHAT NEW IPHONE XR GIVE US AND WHY TYHE APPLE DELAYS THE LAUNCHING DATE ?
According to TheVerge, Apple’s decision to delay shipping of iPhone XR is not really a planned marketing strategy but an outcome a myriad of technical challenges. The website reports that the company is facing software-related challenges for iPhone XR which sports a large Liquid Retina Display with a notch.
“Everything we’ve been hearing, it’s been an issue on the software side,” Ryan Reith, IDC’s vice president of research on mobile devices, told the publication, “There’s a lot of software involved with the LCD screen, as it’s the first [LCD display] with a notch and full screen.”
Another industry analyst Ben Stanton said, “Apple would not delay the launch of iPhone XR for any reason other than the device is not ready to be shipped at adequate volume. The constraint with the device is around the new LCD display, which has bottlenecked production.” Apple iPhone XR vs XS vs XS Max: Specifications, features compared
Despite the delay, the industry pundits are bullish on the prospects of the ‘affordable’ iPhone XR. One of the things going for iPhone XR is that it looks identical to the expensive models. Experts believe consumers may be inclined towards the lower-cost model as it has more or less same features as iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. The delay, however, may very well force consumers to go for iPhone XS Max for the bigger screen.
- Apple iPhone XR smartphone was launched in September 2018.
- The phone comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 828 pixels by 1792 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
- The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded.
- Ipone xr also use A12 Bionic processor .
The iPhone XS and XS Max both offer more premium build qualities than the iPhone XR but you still get the same design and you still get all the same the power from the A12 chip.
The main differences between these three devices is the XR comes in more colours and is cheaper, but you compromise a little on the camera capabilities in that it only offers a single rear lens, while the Liquid Retina display panel ditches 3D Touch and HDR and might not be as vibrant as the Super Retina panel in the XS and XS Max. You also get a slightly lower IP rating and aluminium over stainless steel as the core.
The XS Max is the most expensive of the three new iPhones but it offers the largest display without adding too much in terms of footprint. Aside from size however, it is exactly the same as the XS in terms of specs.
Head to our iPhone XS, XS Max and XR round up for more in depth information surrounding the latest iPhones.
I hope it will help you help with your comments and feedback. to write another tecy post for you,follow or subscribe my blog to get daily tech feeds about smartphons and worldtech.
image source: google